Stop Retreating and Start Ascending!
According to Forbes magazine, only 33 of the Fortune 1,000 companies are headed by women. Why might this be?
Whether you believe a glass ceiling exists in the workplace or not, we contend that personal branding could help women propel themselves in their career, giving them the best opportunity to reach the highest level in any company.
Click on the microphone to download the audio file >>>
But breaking through glass is dangerous business! Ora Shtull, one of New York’s leading Executive Coaches, believes there’s a better way for a smart and savvy woman to get where she wants to go. As she shares in her book THE GLASS ELEVATOR, every woman can achieve her vision of success by powering up the 9 must-have skills of Leadership Presence and elevating herself.
We are honored to have Ora Shtull, has our distinguished guest for the September 27, 2012 Reach Personal Branding Interview at noon EST. Ora will discuss her book, The Glass Elevator – A Guide to Leadership Presence for Women on the Rise, in an interactive, one-hour conversation with William Arruda, founder of Reach Personal Branding. If you’re a woman on the rise (or raring to become one), you don’t want to miss this interview.
In this interview, which will be recorded, you will learn how to:
- Communicate with oomph. If you’re not speaking up at the meeting table, master the surprisingly simple practice of asking strategic questions.
- Strut your stuff. Power up your posture, position, and projection.
- Listen to learn. Learn the three ways to talk while you listen (to make listening a whole lot easier).
- Buddy up with your boss. Stop resenting and start maximizing your most valuable relationship in the workplace.
- Tango with your team. Learn the secret to transforming your direct reports into the perfect partners.
- Grow your tribe. Expand your network by doing the easy stuff – like being likable, giving, and playing.
- Increase your influence. Ask for what you want in a way that promises you’ll get exactly what you want.
- Find the ME in team. If you’re bad at self-promotion, kick in some personal branding techniques that authentically share what makes you unique.
- Be happy. Adopt happiness principles that fuel professional success.
BIO: Ora Shtull
Ora Shtull is an Executive Coach who has worked with high-potential leaders at Fortune 100 companies for over 15 years. After discovering a direct correlation between 9 Leadership Presence skills and workplace success, she became dedicated to helping women master these skills so that they soar professionally. Ora’s book, The Glass Elevator: A Guide to Leadership Presence for Women on the Rise, shares the must-have skills that propel women upward.