REACH PERSONAL BRANDING INTERVIEW SERIES – March 2017
A New Strategy to Help You Step Outside Your Comfort Zone, Rise to the Challenge and Build Confidence
On March 23, 2017 William Arruda, founder of Reach Personal Branding, interviewed Andy Molinsky.
– Do you feel comfortable delivering bad news?
– Do you look forward to speaking in public?
– Do you enjoy networking?
– Is it easy for you to speak your mind and be assertive with friends and colleagues?
If you answered no to any of these questions, Andy Molinsky’s new book can help. Andy has conducted research on managers, executives, entrepreneurs, doctors, police officers, salespeople, and countless others to examine the challenges of stepping outside your comfort zone and how you can successfully overcome these challenges.
In this interview you will learn:
- Why it’s so critical to learn to reach outside our comfort zones
- How and why we avoid doing it
- The critical psychological roadblocks we face when stepping outside our comfort zone
- The multiple ways we avoid stepping outside our comfort zones
- The 3 essential tools we need for successfully taking the leap
BIO: Andy Molinsky
Andy Molinsky is a Professor of Organizational Behavior and Psychology at Brandeis University, and the author of the new book Reach: A New Strategy to Help You Step Outside Your Comfort Zone, Rise to the Challenge and Build Confidence. Molinsky’s first book, Global Dexterity, received the Axiom Award for Best Business Book in International Business & Globalization and has been used widely in organizations around the world. He is a columnist for Inc.com, a frequent contributor to Harvard Business Review and Psychology Today, and was recently named one of Linkedin’s Top Voices for 2016. Find out more at www.andymolinsky.com
Download the handout for this interview: 360rea.ch/2mwp70D
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR:
The International Coach Federation invites you to join the global coaching community at the intersection of coaching and potential for ICF Converge 2017. Join ICF August 24 – 26 in Washington, DC, USA for this dynamic, first-of-its-kind global event. Learn more and register today at ICFConverge.com.